1. Use of our Ideas
- When you claim an Idea, you agree that anything you develop using that idea will be submitted to the Build. Test. Deploy. team(hereby referred to as ‘the BDT team’).
- If you create something that is rejected by then BDT team, you may put it on your own Github, but the Idea must be credited to us and a link must be provided to our website, like this:
This Idea was provided by Build. Test. Deploy., a group of people helping developers get started. Visit their website here: https://buildtestdeploy.net.
- If an your project is selected, you agree it will remain on our Github page for at least one year.
2. Project Submission
- When you submit a project, it must be able to be PG. If it is inappropriate, we will reject it.
- When you submit a project, you also agree that the Project is based on the Idea that you claimed. If it is not, it will be rejected.
- When you submit a project, you agree that the verdict made is final. Do not try to argue. Please.
Still have questions? Check out the FAQs.